Dear Ward 2 Democrats,
Our committee meeting this Sunday (at Susan and David Albright's home, 1075 Commonwealth Av) will be at 12:30 p.m. instead of 1:00 p.m. as previously announced.
The change is to allow members time to get to Sen. Ed. Markey's town hall event, sponsored by the BC College Democrats. That event is at 3 p.m. at Devlin Hall, Room 008 (Auditorium) on Boston College's Chestnut Hill campus. RSVPs via the BC College Dems Facebook page are requested but not required.
If possible, please bring your 2018 dues payment to Sunday's meeting. Dues are $25 for voting members and $10 for associate members. Dues are voluntary but we depend on them to function efficiently. Reminder letters will go out to those who haven't yet paid following the meeting.
The agenda for Sunday's meeting is:
- Treasurer's Report and Dues Appeal
- 2018 elections overview:
- U.S. Senate and House, Governor and other statewide offices, Governor's Council, State Legislature,Sister Districts/National Races of Note
- Collecting signatures during Spring 2018
- Getting everyone active in this year's elections
- Brief presentations by Dem gubernatorial campaigns, Sen. Warren's campaign
- NDCC and Ward 2 reorganization (April 22)
- Ward 2 fundraiser idea
- Boston Pride Parade (June 9)
- Presentation by Sen. Cindy Creem