Vote Nov. 4 for Dems and Ballot Questions
Please make a plan to vote - especially if you are volunteering!
Polls are open in Newton from 7 am to 8 pm
Visit www.wheredoivoteinma.com for your polling location
The full ticket is below along with details for volunteering and election night.
Please vote for the full ticket as follows!
- Ed Markey for US Senate
- Joe Kennedy for Congress
- Martha Coakley and Steve Kerrigan for Gov/Lt. Gov
- Maura Healey for Attorney General
- Deb Goldberg for Treasurer
- Bill Galvin for Secretary of State
- Suzanne Bump for Auditor
- Cindy Creem for Senate
- Kay Khan, Ruth Balser or John Lawn for Representative
- Marilyn DeVaney for Governor's Council
- Tara DeCristofaro for Register of Probate
- Marian Ryan for District Attorney
- NO on Question 1 (gas tax repeal)
- YES on Question 2 (bottle bill)
- YES on Question 4 (earned sick leave)
Want to help and volunteer today or on Election Day? Canvassers and callers are needed! Please come to either 30 Chase Street in Newton Centre or 360 Watertown Street in Nonantum to help.
- Callers and canvassers are needed all day long. Detailed shifts at www.newtondems.org/events.
- Congressman Joe Kennedy will launch a door hangar canvass TODAY at 7:00 pm at HQ (360 Watertown Street)
- Calling takes place at 30 Chase Street,
- Canvass wards 5 through 8 from 30 Chase, and wards 1 through 4 from 360 Watertown.
Results watch party
After the polls close at 8 pm, please join the NDCC's election night results watch party at the home of Ald. Vicki Danberg, 30 Chase Street in Newton Centre. All are welcome.
Thank you for all your and hard work support - good luck to our candidates tomorrow!
~ the Newton Dems