The Ward 6 Democratic Committee invites you to an important forum delving into the challenging, important andoften overlooked issue of reforming our prison system.
The forum will be held on Tuesday, May 13th at 7:00 PM at the Women’s Workshop, 72 Columbus St., Newton Highlands. We have a great panel and hope that you will be there also. The event is free and open to all.
- Maura Healy: Candidate to Attorney General
- Warren Tolman: Candidate for Attorney General
- Michael Sullivan: Candidate for Middlesex District Attorney
- Marian Ryan: Middlesex DA and candidate for re-election
- Steve O'Neil from EPOCA (Prisoners Organizing for Community Advancement)
- Frank Wolpe, Chair Newton Crime Commission